Admission forms are available from the administration department on 7 Kafr Abdou Street, Kar Abdou, Roushdy.
Parents or guardians who wish to apply for admissions should bring in a copy of their child’s passport and/or birth certificate as well as previous school reports of their child’s last three Academic years.
For Admissions enquiries, please contact our admissions office by e-mail on: email@example.com or by telephone (03) 544 54 26 ext. 5
- Siblings of existing students.
- The children of British citizens.
- Other expatriate children who have been educated within an English curriculum school.
- Siblings of past students.
- Children of past students.
School fees can be paid annually or in term instalments. School fees are due by the 14th of July for the following academic year. There is a sibling discount of 11% for second child and 16% for further siblings.
For further enquiries, please contact our Admissions Department on firstname.lastname@example.org.