All students are expected to wear the school uniform purchased from Naga Homme Stores in Loran, Smouha and Kafr Abdou. All items will show the School logo (please see the following Photo Gallery). The uniform must be clean, ironed and of a suitable size and length. If a student cannot wear an item of uniform on a particular day, parents should explain this to the tutor by writing in the diary. Without such a note of explanation, students risk being sent home. NB. Jeans are never acceptable in school.
Daily School Uniform Requirements
- A red or blue polo shirt bearing the School logo.
- Navy blue shorts, trousers or skirts of a tailored style also available at Naga Homme stores– no cargo trousers with large pockets or jeans of any kind at all.
- Plain navy blue or black socks for boys – no logos or patterns of any kind – socks cannot be trainer socks, they should clearly reach above the ankle.
- Plain white socks for girls – no logos or patterns of any kind – socks cannot be trainer socks, they should clearly reach above the ankle.
- Plain black leather school shoes for both boys and girls; due to the play areas we do allow plain black smart trainer style shoes.
- Navy blue school pullover bearing the School logo – available at Naga Homme Stores.
- A navy blue sweater and a hoodie are available at Naga Homme stores.
- In very cold weather, a dark waterproof jacket may be worn over the pullover if your child is cold.
- From Year 1 upwards, all students must have tailored shorts, trousers or skirts.
Physical Education (PE)
- ONLY FS1 and FS2 children may wear their PE shorts every day.
- Boys and girls must wear the school white polo shirt and PE shorts, plain white socks and sensible trainers.
- In cold weather they can wear the school's red sweatshirt.. The navy blue school pullover may not be worn during PE lessons.
- Long hair must always be tied back with a simple dark hair band.
- Boys who are allowing their hair to grow longer will also be asked to tie their hair back.
- The only jewellery permitted is a watch and stud earrings – both these items must be removed during PE lessons.
Sixth Form (Years 12 & 13)
For Sixth Formers, school uniform is the 6th Form polo shirt, navy blue or black trousers and dark school shoes.